I’m a systems architect with ten years of experience in the design and implementation of IT infrastructure of various sizes.
I have a Master Degree in Computer Science from the University of Milan.
My work experience in IT began in 2002 when I founded, with my father, a consulting firm working on IT services retated to Datacenters, Cloud, Software Programming and Project Management.
My main skills are:
- Virtualization solutions (both VMware and Microsoft): Virtual Infrastructure, Private and Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure as a Service, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI),
- Microsoft enterprise infrastructure (Windows Server, Active Directory, WSUS, Exchange, SCCM);
- Disaster Recovery and IT Security.
I currently hold the following certifications
- VMware (VCP5-DCV, VCP5-DT and VCP5-Cloud)
- ITIL (v3 Foundation)
- EMC (EMC Proven Professiona – Cloud Architect, Virtualized Infrastructure Specialist e EMC Proven Professional – Cloud Architect IT-as-a-Service Expert)
For my commitment to the promotion of virtualization, I receiveded the vExpert award in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
In my free time I am a runner and a blogger.